Neeuro Co-founder Kelly Choo explains what it takes to avoid the complaints of deceptive marketing that have rocked Lumosity
- Homepage for Kelly Choo’s company Neeuro
- e27 article about the launch of Neeuro
- Recent article about Lumosity controversy: Lumosity CEO Admits Brain-Training Games May Not Ward Off Mental Decline
- Article on settlement that Lumosity (Lumos Labs) paid the US Federal Trade Commission.
- e27 video about startups and Asia’s aging population
- Singapore brain training event from last year.
Music courtesy of Ben Sound.
Echelon Indonesia returns to Jakarta this April! Save over 35% off on your tickets with promo code Empower10, exclusive to e27 readers only! Tickets available here.
The post How do brain training companies advertise without misleading users? appeared first on e27.
from e27 http://ift.tt/23ndMxl