Following Jakarta, Bali is the next Indonesian province to give the helicopter ride a try
Everyone has been to Bali, but not everyone got to tour around the island with a unique mode of transportation — a helicopter.
On Friday, February 19, ride-sharing app company Uber teamed up with Air Bali to offer a free helicopter ride for Uber users in the province. Departing from Benoa Heliport Complex, passengers get to fly along Kuta coastline before returning back to Benoa.
To request the service, passengers simply need to:
- Enter the promo code UBERCHOPPERBALI under the promotions section
- Select UberCHOPPER in the Uber app
- Then select their “Set Pickup Location” and hit request.
- Once the request is confirmed, riders will receive a call for final confirmation.
- An UberX will pick them up, and transport them to Benoa Heliport Complex for their UberCHOPER ride.
The service was only available between 12PM-2PM local time, and all passengers are being covered by insurance.
“As a technology company, we are able to use our mobile application to connect people with more options, whether it be on land or in the air. We’re excited to partner with AirBali and offer tourists the opportunity to experience and enjoy Bali from a different perspective – in a helicopter from 5,000 feet,” said Karun Arya, an Uber spokesperson, in a written statement.
Image Credit: Niklas Nyman
The post Eat, pray, fly on an UberCHOPPER while you’re in Bali appeared first on e27.
from e27 http://ift.tt/1L09iGU