Stay one step ahead of the rest with our new app and improved structure networking initiative
As organisers of Echelon for over seven years now, we both stress and understand how important networking is. We strive to be innovative always by putting an emphasis on making valuable and long-lasting connections and focusing on quality and not quantity of connections.
We also know very well that the thought of approaching a stranger can be daunting and we want every event to be of value to you, at the end of the day. We want to take the pressure of meeting your next investor or your next business partner off your shoulders and place it on ourselves.
From the list of attendees at Echelon Indonesia 2016 so far, we can confirm that delegates from BEKRAF, MatahariMall.com, Venturra Capital, Grab Indonesia, GEPI, Northstar Group, Dicoding, Aliyun, LIPPO Group, Ciputra Foundation, Midtrans, KapanLagi Network and so on.
Basically- all the people you definitely want to meet.
We never believe in taking chances, meeting investors is never to be taken lightly. As such, we have come up with two more ways for you to network effectively and give you plenty of opportunities.
The Echelon Indonesia 2016 Presdo App
With the app you can:
- Have access to the event’s main agenda and speakers at your fingertips, select sessions to attend to build a productive two days on your own schedule.
- Keep up to date with the latest announcements from the organisers as well as sponsors and key influencers.
- Send messages and request meetings with other attendees. Find out who shares your interests by seeing who is recommended in the People section.
- Find your way around: Browse maps on the Marketplace and TOP100 exhibiting enterprises!
This app is for Echelon Indonesia 2016 Attendees only, and is one more reason why attending Echelon Indonesia is an integral step to grow your business. Attendees, keep you phones on the ready- you will be contacted shortly for download details.
ECConnect: Structured networking
Echelon Indonesia 2016 will play host to not one, not three but four sessions of structured networking throughout the two-day conference, with 2 held per day.
Structured Networking is time set aside and inserted into the agenda for the sole purpose of giving startups and investors quality time with each other through a process of curation, structure and understanding of a participant’s business objectives.
You may get one-on-one time with investors like:
1. Joyce Lim, CEO, Biomed Indonesia
2. Nicko Widjaja, CEO, MDI Ventures
3. Anvesh Ramineni, Vice President, NSI Ventures
4. Peng T. Ong, Managing Director, Monk’s Hill Ventures
5. Dave Kwong, Associate, KK Fund
6. Vincent Lavie, Global Venture Developer, Rocket Internet
7. Willson Cuaca, Managing Partner, East Ventures
8. Aldi Hartanto, Associate, Fenox VC
9. Albert Shyy, Principal, GREE Ventures
10. Takashi Sano, Venture Partner, Global Brain
The post Networking at your fingertips at Echelon Indonesia 2016 appeared first on e27.
from e27 http://ift.tt/1SECCmg