Tue 24 May 2016 10:30 to 13:00
We all know times are tough, yet the fact is some will enjoy their best ever year. So what is it that separates those that prosper from the many that struggle? And what can they teach your business about achieving your own sales breakthrough?
If you’re a Business Owner, Managing Director or Senior Partner who believes your company can do better, this complementary challenging Business Leaders Workshop is for you.
- Develop new ideas about professional selling
- Take initiative and explore new sales concepts
- Learn how to break free of negative sales stereotypes
- Understand a system for selling that will differentiate you from your competition
- Eliminate forecast volatility and address sales issues
- Discover the cost of sales underperformance
- How to motivate your salespeople to take responsibility and stop hiding behind excuses.
This is a 2.5 hour interactive workshop for Business Owners, Managing Directors and Senior Partners with Caroline Robinson, Sandler Trainer.
You’ll receive your own leadership assessment and identify the actions to take to deal with underperformance and make your sales and business development manageable and forecastable.
This event is completely underwritten by Sandler Training, so it is FREE to you with advance registration.
The brutal truth is when the Chancellor talks about poor productivity in the UK, it applies to most sales people and teams too. And improving sales results has an amazing impact on the total of productivity of your company. Come and learn if you have what it takes to sort it out and grow faster this year – whatever the way the EU vote goes. Your place as a business owner, MD or Managing partner is fully funded by Sandler Training. Bring your challenges and your mind and leave with some instantly actionable strategies.
from Business Weekly http://ift.tt/1Ow6WkI