Startups Australia : Support your Startups !
News Startups Australia :
- Insigneo Welcomes Industry Veteran Mariela Arana as Head of Operations and Technology
- King County Deploys Extra Patrols to Mark Two-Year Anniversary of Distracted Driving Law
- BetterUp Welcomes Gaurav Kataria as Vice President of Product
- 10Fold’s Promotion Studios Takes Home Two Videographer Awards for Production Excellence and Video Production Distinction
- Digital Technologies Are Transforming the Oil and Gas Industry | Quantzig’s New Article Explains How
- Freshly Campus, el nuevo modelo de captación de talento de Freshly Cosmetics
- GESAB, líder en soluciones integrales para centros de control, renueva su web
- Mayordomo Smart Points gana el premio MIPIM PropTech Europe
- #USA Meet 500 Startups’ 25th batch of startups
- #USA The roles tools play in employee engagement
- LambdaTest now integrates with Katalon studio to offer seamless testing on 2000+ browser combinations
- #Blockchain The Myth of Authority: Mnuchin Denies USD Is Used Criminally
- #USA Serverless, Inc expands free Framework to include monitoring and security
- VTS Announces the Appointment of Seasoned Finance Executive Bob Bies as CFO
- Tortoise Appoints Michelle Johnston as Chief Financial Officer
- Homeward Secures $25M in Funding, Empowers Homeowners to Buy Their Next Home Before Selling
- Trivest Partners Announces Growth in Business Development Team
- Grant Thornton’s Wendy Morton-Huddleston appointed National President-Elect of the Association of Government Accountants
- Lenovo annonce de grandes soldes pour la rentrée scolaire 2019 au Canada
- #USA UK challenger bank Atom raises another £50M from BBVA and more, sources say at £530M valuation
- Amscot Financial abre su primera oficina en Palm Beach County
- Resumen: RIDDLE & CODE lanza un hardware Car Wallet con Daimler
- #USA Microsoft invests $1 billion in OpenAI in new multiyear partnership
- #USA Airbnb introduces new search tools for business travelers
- Metro is Schooling the Competition with the Best “Back-to-School” Deals in Wireless
Support your Startups ! Startups Australia : faced with the growing success of our website (thanks!), we are subjected to a huge demand of Startups wishing to be presented. In order for the greater number of startups to have the chance to be featured on Startup365, we created “Support your Startups”. The principle is very simple: the community “Startup 365” votes to elect Startups to be presented on our site. Everyone can vote for its favorite startup! Once a startup reaches 100 votes of support, it will be presented on our site ! Anyone can participate and vote for its favorite startup! 1 vote / day / person will be validated, and everyone can participate (without registration). So feel free to come back regularly to vote and involve all your fans! It is therefore not a contest between these startups: all the startups that will achieve the 100 votes of support will be presented (time limit to vote = 1 month). Startups are added regularly, so they do not started the votes at the same time… As soon as your startup has 100 votes of support, contact us so we can publish a full article presenting your startup !
Support your Startups : 100 votes = presentation on our website !
Offers : Promote your startup !
Offer for Startups Worldwide – 40€ : 1 article presenting your startup (article in english) + 1 week of Ads on the website (present on the right panel, on all website pages) + Bonus Advertising Social networks + Presentation in our Newsletter .
Offer for Startups Worldwide (+ French) – 100€ : 1 article presenting your startup (article in english + translated in French) + 1 week of Ads on the website (present on the right panel, on all website pages) + Bonus Advertising Social networks + Presentation in our Newsletter .
Offer Central Ads – 100€ : 1 week of central Ads on the website web (present on the Header, on all website pages) + 1 article presenting your startup (article in english) + Bonus Advertising Social networks + Presentation in our Newsletter .
Offer 500€ : 1 year publishing your Press Releases (max. 2 / month) + Bonus Advertising Social networks + Presentation in our Newsletter .
Bonus Social Networks : your company or your product will be broadcast to our entire community on Social Networks !
Startups Australia !
Startups Australia !
Startup 365 :
– Website : more than 8.000 visits /month
– Newsletter : more than 1000 members
– Twitter : Startup 365 : 19000 Followers
– Facebook : Startup 365 : 3500 Fans
– Pinterest : Startup 365 : 10000 Followers
– Google + 1 : Startup 365 : 400 members
– LinkedIn : Startup 365 : 500 Followers
– Twitter partners : @ , @ , @startups_france , @startupness , @crowdfunding365 , @Business365_fr , @_SocialMedia365 , @Actubourse365 , @SEOnews365 , @Bi4me_business , @2Bentrepreneurs , @Webmarketing365 , @startupjobs365 , @startupnews365 , @startup_du_jour , etc… so … Startups USA !
Startups Australia on Startup 365 : Contact Startup 365 .