Startups Australia : Support your Startups !
News Startups Australia :
- 20/20 Hindsight : From Start Up To Successful Entrepreneur
- #France #Emploi : Qapa lève 11 millions d’euros et vise plus d’un million de contrats de travail signés d’ici 2020
- How This Augmented-Reality Company Hopes to Compete With Microsoft and Google
- Wendy Tan White's Advice for Aspiring Entrepreneurs
- #France #Formation : Etape Design, le programme qui aide les jeunes en décrochage scolaire à devenir web designers
- Spain’s business schools buzz with start-up culture
- 8 SEO Trends You Need to Pay Attention to in 2017
- 5 Proven Strategies for Coping With Stage Fright
- #Asia Silicon Valley’s no longer the biggest game in startup town, these investors say
- #France Corporates, start-up: il est temps de passer à l’action!
- Startup Boards: Getting the Most out of Your Board of Directors (Startup Now) (.
- #USA Uber is launching food delivery service in its fastest growing market
- #France L’Oréal et Founders Factory sélectionnent 5 start-up pour accélérer dans la beauté connectée
- #Africa Mohammed Dewji: A Made in Africa success story
- #Asia Dubai wants to build a city for the future
- Not Just another Pizza Place: Blast & Brew Franchise Eyes Phoenix for Expansion
- International Financial Technology Company Selects inContact to Drive Customer Service Results and Fuel Growth
- Garmin® announces the Approach® G30, Adds a small but powerful handheld to its golf GPS offerings
- CoreSite Announces Tax Treatment of 2016 Distributions
- Touring Assurances Decides to Continue Cooperation with Sollers Consulting after Successful Go-Live with New Platform
- How to Protect Your Online Reputation in 2017
- #Asia Ebook: If you are expanding into Korea in 2017, here’s what you need to know.
- #France Saint-Gobain entre au capital de Mon Maître Carré
- #France [Etudiants] 10 offres de stage: Eptica, Ividence, Canberra, Maestro…
- #Asia Chinese fintech startup Wecash makes foray into Indonesia through joint venture
Support your Startups ! Startups Australia : faced with the growing success of our website (thanks!), we are subjected to a huge demand of Startups wishing to be presented. In order for the greater number of startups to have the chance to be featured on Startup365, we created “Support your Startups”. The principle is very simple: the community “Startup 365” votes to elect Startups to be presented on our site. Everyone can vote for its favorite startup! Once a startup reaches 100 votes of support, it will be presented on our site ! Anyone can participate and vote for its favorite startup! 1 vote / day / person will be validated, and everyone can participate (without registration). So feel free to come back regularly to vote and involve all your fans! It is therefore not a contest between these startups: all the startups that will achieve the 100 votes of support will be presented (time limit to vote = 1 month). Startups are added regularly, so they do not started the votes at the same time… As soon as your startup has 100 votes of support, contact us so we can publish a full article presenting your startup !
Support your Startups : 100 votes = presentation on our website !
Offers : Promote your startup !
Offer for Startups Worldwide – 40€ : 1 article presenting your startup (article in english) + 1 week of Ads on the website (present on the right panel, on all website pages) + Bonus Advertising Social networks + Presentation in our Newsletter .
Offer for Startups Worldwide (+ French) – 100€ : 1 article presenting your startup (article in english + translated in French) + 1 week of Ads on the website (present on the right panel, on all website pages) + Bonus Advertising Social networks + Presentation in our Newsletter .
Offer Central Ads – 100€ : 1 week of central Ads on the website web (present on the Header, on all website pages) + 1 article presenting your startup (article in english) + Bonus Advertising Social networks + Presentation in our Newsletter .
Offer 500€ : 1 year publishing your Press Releases (max. 2 / month) + Bonus Advertising Social networks + Presentation in our Newsletter .
Bonus Social Networks : your company or your product will be broadcast to our entire community on Social Networks !
Startups Australia !
Startups Australia !
Startup 365 :
– Website : more than 8.000 visits /month
– Newsletter : more than 1000 members
– Twitter : Startup 365 : 19000 Followers
– Facebook : Startup 365 : 3500 Fans
– Pinterest : Startup 365 : 10000 Followers
– Google + 1 : Startup 365 : 400 members
– LinkedIn : Startup 365 : 500 Followers
– Twitter partners : @ , @ , @startups_france , @startupness , @crowdfunding365 , @Business365_fr , @_SocialMedia365 , @Actubourse365 , @SEOnews365 , @Bi4me_business , @2Bentrepreneurs , @Webmarketing365 , @startupjobs365 , @startupnews365 , @startup_du_jour , etc… so … Startups USA !
Startups Australia on Startup 365 : Contact Startup 365 .