Startups Australia : Support your Startups !
News Startups Australia :
- #Asia #China Chinese middle class is diversifying their investments with cryptocurrencies
- Resumen: SoftAtHome invierte en calidad de experiencia para la convergencia móvil-fijo al adquirir V3D, líder en análisis de datos de telecomunicaciones
- Resumen: Softomotive y Enate se asocian para ayudar a los clientes a coordinar el flujo de trabajo a través de su ecosistema RPA
- #Blockchain New Zealand Police Warn of Online Scams After Crypto Investor Loses Over $200,000 to Fraud
- Entrepreneur Elevator Pitch Season 3 Episode 3: Circus Act or Class Act?
- Nucleus Research Names Dayforce an HCM Leader for Sixth Consecutive Year
- Opus Bank Announces Third Quarter 2018 Earnings Release and Conference Call Date
- Hurricane Impacts Increase Defect Risk, According to First American’s Loan Application Defect Index
- Red Arrow Tap Room Turns to Deputy to Enable Stellar Customer Service From Hourly Employees
- DarkLight.ai to Sponsor DHS/NSA/Johns Hopkins Integrated Cyber Event October 2 & 3
- ADB fund pumps close to $2m into two Jobs for Youth in Africa initiatives
- Entrepreneur who heads Innovation Prize for Africa jailed, event postponed
- Seedstars World announces the 10 startups set to pitch at Seedstars Maputo
- Badi: el ‘marketplace’ de pisos compartidos que revoluciona el ‘propTech’
- #Asia 4 unique electronics startups to meet in Hong Kong this October
- #USA Instana raises $30M for its application performance monitoring service
- #USA Sequoia backs Maven, a virtual health clinic for women
- #Blockchain 3D Gun File Company Reorganizes After Cody Wilson Resigns
- #Blockchain Tech Giant Dell Looks to Blockchain to Stay Competitive in Indian Server Market
- #Asia #China Decentralization is the next big thing in game development
- #Blockchain PR: Bithumb to Hold Transaction Fee Payback Promotion for Overseas Users
- #Africa Insurtech startup Bluewave wins Seedstars Kenya
- #Asia #China Announcing the winners of Asia Hardware Battle 2018 Jakarta!
- iClick collaborates with Ctrip to connect retailers with China’s overseas travellers
- Spirent Expands EMEA Sales & Services Presence to Extend Market Reach and Support Customer Growth
Support your Startups ! Startups Australia : faced with the growing success of our website (thanks!), we are subjected to a huge demand of Startups wishing to be presented. In order for the greater number of startups to have the chance to be featured on Startup365, we created “Support your Startups”. The principle is very simple: the community “Startup 365” votes to elect Startups to be presented on our site. Everyone can vote for its favorite startup! Once a startup reaches 100 votes of support, it will be presented on our site ! Anyone can participate and vote for its favorite startup! 1 vote / day / person will be validated, and everyone can participate (without registration). So feel free to come back regularly to vote and involve all your fans! It is therefore not a contest between these startups: all the startups that will achieve the 100 votes of support will be presented (time limit to vote = 1 month). Startups are added regularly, so they do not started the votes at the same time… As soon as your startup has 100 votes of support, contact us so we can publish a full article presenting your startup !
Support your Startups : 100 votes = presentation on our website !
Offers : Promote your startup !
Offer for Startups Worldwide – 40€ : 1 article presenting your startup (article in english) + 1 week of Ads on the website (present on the right panel, on all website pages) + Bonus Advertising Social networks + Presentation in our Newsletter .
Offer for Startups Worldwide (+ French) – 100€ : 1 article presenting your startup (article in english + translated in French) + 1 week of Ads on the website (present on the right panel, on all website pages) + Bonus Advertising Social networks + Presentation in our Newsletter .
Offer Central Ads – 100€ : 1 week of central Ads on the website web (present on the Header, on all website pages) + 1 article presenting your startup (article in english) + Bonus Advertising Social networks + Presentation in our Newsletter .
Offer 500€ : 1 year publishing your Press Releases (max. 2 / month) + Bonus Advertising Social networks + Presentation in our Newsletter .
Bonus Social Networks : your company or your product will be broadcast to our entire community on Social Networks !
Startups Australia !
Startups Australia !
Startup 365 :
– Website : more than 8.000 visits /month
– Newsletter : more than 1000 members
– Twitter : Startup 365 : 19000 Followers
– Facebook : Startup 365 : 3500 Fans
– Pinterest : Startup 365 : 10000 Followers
– Google + 1 : Startup 365 : 400 members
– LinkedIn : Startup 365 : 500 Followers
– Twitter partners : @ , @ , @startups_france , @startupness , @crowdfunding365 , @Business365_fr , @_SocialMedia365 , @Actubourse365 , @SEOnews365 , @Bi4me_business , @2Bentrepreneurs , @Webmarketing365 , @startupjobs365 , @startupnews365 , @startup_du_jour , etc… so … Startups USA !
Startups Australia on Startup 365 : Contact Startup 365 .