Startups Australia : Support your Startups !
News Startups Australia :
- #Asia #China China Business Cast 70: The fast and the slow—China vs the West
- Fotor Raises $7,600,000 Series B for Its Photo Editing and Design Platform
- Public Service Announcement: Remitly Waives Transfer Fees on All Money Transfers to Mexico to Help Earthquake Victims
- #Asia Video: Cashier-less stores are catching on in China
- #Asia Singapore enterprise healthcare startup MyDoc raises $5.2m
- Eze Software Grows Platform, Adds Clients In APAC
- Trading Technologies Extends TT® Platform Into Hong Kong
- Avita Medical and BARDA Execute a US$24.3m Contract Option
- RackWare RMM Now Available in the Oracle Cloud Marketplace
- FASB Makes Decisions on Agenda Invitation to Comment
- #USA ClassPass begins testing variable pricing as it expands beyond studio fitness
- A Start-Up Slump Is a Drag on the Economy. Big Business May Be to Blame.
- #USA And the winner of Startup Battlefield at Disrupt SF 2017 is… Pi
- #USA Why women are coming forward about harassment and discrimination
- #USA 10x, founded by the ex-CEO of Barclays, raises $46M to take on ancient banking infrastructure
- How to Build a Loyal, Powerful and Growing Tribe
- #USA Our favorite pitches from Alchemist Accelerator’s 16th batch
- #USA YC wants to let people invest in its startups through the blockchain
- Entrepreneurship: A Paintbrush in One Hand, and a Drink in the Other
- The Meet Group va faire l’acquisition de LOVOO
- Want to Conquer ‘Email Fatigue’? Figure out Your Customers’ Viewing Behavior.
- 5 Ways to Build Resilience
- Elon Musk: A Biography of Business, Success and Entrepreneurship (Tesla, SpaceX,
- Frederick County Bank Committed to Its Top 10 SBA Lender Status
- First Trust New Opportunities MLP & Energy Fund Declares its Monthly Common Share Distribution of $0.105 Per Share for October
Support your Startups ! Startups Australia : faced with the growing success of our website (thanks!), we are subjected to a huge demand of Startups wishing to be presented. In order for the greater number of startups to have the chance to be featured on Startup365, we created “Support your Startups”. The principle is very simple: the community “Startup 365” votes to elect Startups to be presented on our site. Everyone can vote for its favorite startup! Once a startup reaches 100 votes of support, it will be presented on our site ! Anyone can participate and vote for its favorite startup! 1 vote / day / person will be validated, and everyone can participate (without registration). So feel free to come back regularly to vote and involve all your fans! It is therefore not a contest between these startups: all the startups that will achieve the 100 votes of support will be presented (time limit to vote = 1 month). Startups are added regularly, so they do not started the votes at the same time… As soon as your startup has 100 votes of support, contact us so we can publish a full article presenting your startup !
Support your Startups : 100 votes = presentation on our website !
Offers : Promote your startup !
Offer for Startups Worldwide – 40€ : 1 article presenting your startup (article in english) + 1 week of Ads on the website (present on the right panel, on all website pages) + Bonus Advertising Social networks + Presentation in our Newsletter .
Offer for Startups Worldwide (+ French) – 100€ : 1 article presenting your startup (article in english + translated in French) + 1 week of Ads on the website (present on the right panel, on all website pages) + Bonus Advertising Social networks + Presentation in our Newsletter .
Offer Central Ads – 100€ : 1 week of central Ads on the website web (present on the Header, on all website pages) + 1 article presenting your startup (article in english) + Bonus Advertising Social networks + Presentation in our Newsletter .
Offer 500€ : 1 year publishing your Press Releases (max. 2 / month) + Bonus Advertising Social networks + Presentation in our Newsletter .
Bonus Social Networks : your company or your product will be broadcast to our entire community on Social Networks !
Startups Australia !
Startups Australia !
Startup 365 :
– Website : more than 8.000 visits /month
– Newsletter : more than 1000 members
– Twitter : Startup 365 : 19000 Followers
– Facebook : Startup 365 : 3500 Fans
– Pinterest : Startup 365 : 10000 Followers
– Google + 1 : Startup 365 : 400 members
– LinkedIn : Startup 365 : 500 Followers
– Twitter partners : @ , @ , @startups_france , @startupness , @crowdfunding365 , @Business365_fr , @_SocialMedia365 , @Actubourse365 , @SEOnews365 , @Bi4me_business , @2Bentrepreneurs , @Webmarketing365 , @startupjobs365 , @startupnews365 , @startup_du_jour , etc… so … Startups USA !
Startups Australia on Startup 365 : Contact Startup 365 .