Startups Australia : Support your Startups !
News Startups Australia :
- #Blockchain Determine Which Coins Can Bring You Profit With RSI Hunter
- NOTICE OF EARNINGS CALL REPLAY to the Holders of Northwest Acquisitions ULC Dominion Finco, Inc. 7.125% Senior Secured Second Lien Notes due 2022
- COMPUTEX TAIPEI 2019 Exhibitor Profiles
- Vivaldi Opportunities Fund (NYSE: VAM) Declares Monthly Distribution of $0.11925 Per Share
- #Blockchain Traders Are Now Banned From Using Localbitcoins Exchange in Iran
- #USA How to see another company’s growth tactics and try them yourself
- Join DearMob Memorial Day Weekend Giveaway & Discount Sales to Heat up the Summer 2019
- SIGGRAPH 2019 to Debut Research Advances From 31 Countries
- iGo Reports First Quarter Financial Results
- NeoPhotonics Announces Inducement Grants under NYSE Rule 303A.08
- Optimisez votre activité en Corée du Sud grâce au K-Startup Grand Challenge 2019
- #USA CoinBits launches as a passive investment app for bitcoin
- #USA Livekick raises $3M to use live video for private training
- #USA CFIUS Cometh: What this Obscure Agency Does and Why It Matters to Your Fund or Startup
- Resumen: Acelere su negocio en Corea del Sur con el K-Startup Grand Challenge 2019
- #USA Nigeria’s Gokada raises $5.3M round for its motorcycle ride-hail biz
- #USA Online bank Simple makes things harder by removing bill pay
- Visa Chief Financial Officer Vasant Prabhu Appointed Company Vice Chairman
- #USA Canopy’s upscale co-working business adds a new location in SF on the heels of strategic funding
- Costa Cruceros y Air France -KLM, entre los galardonados en los III Business Perfomance Awards de Ayming
- #USA Luckin leaves bitter aftertaste, now trading below IPO price
- #USA Why Luckin’s ultimate target may not be Starbucks
- Posiflex Group presenta en Computex 2019 un ecosistema de terminales de soluciones conectadas con monitoreo remoto de Internet de las Cosas
- Build your Career Path with Milestone
- BPCE : Pierre Valentin élu président du conseil de surveillance du Groupe BPCE
Support your Startups ! Startups Australia : faced with the growing success of our website (thanks!), we are subjected to a huge demand of Startups wishing to be presented. In order for the greater number of startups to have the chance to be featured on Startup365, we created “Support your Startups”. The principle is very simple: the community “Startup 365” votes to elect Startups to be presented on our site. Everyone can vote for its favorite startup! Once a startup reaches 100 votes of support, it will be presented on our site ! Anyone can participate and vote for its favorite startup! 1 vote / day / person will be validated, and everyone can participate (without registration). So feel free to come back regularly to vote and involve all your fans! It is therefore not a contest between these startups: all the startups that will achieve the 100 votes of support will be presented (time limit to vote = 1 month). Startups are added regularly, so they do not started the votes at the same time… As soon as your startup has 100 votes of support, contact us so we can publish a full article presenting your startup !
Support your Startups : 100 votes = presentation on our website !
Offers : Promote your startup !
Offer for Startups Worldwide – 40€ : 1 article presenting your startup (article in english) + 1 week of Ads on the website (present on the right panel, on all website pages) + Bonus Advertising Social networks + Presentation in our Newsletter .
Offer for Startups Worldwide (+ French) – 100€ : 1 article presenting your startup (article in english + translated in French) + 1 week of Ads on the website (present on the right panel, on all website pages) + Bonus Advertising Social networks + Presentation in our Newsletter .
Offer Central Ads – 100€ : 1 week of central Ads on the website web (present on the Header, on all website pages) + 1 article presenting your startup (article in english) + Bonus Advertising Social networks + Presentation in our Newsletter .
Offer 500€ : 1 year publishing your Press Releases (max. 2 / month) + Bonus Advertising Social networks + Presentation in our Newsletter .
Bonus Social Networks : your company or your product will be broadcast to our entire community on Social Networks !
Startups Australia !
Startups Australia !
Startup 365 :
– Website : more than 8.000 visits /month
– Newsletter : more than 1000 members
– Twitter : Startup 365 : 19000 Followers
– Facebook : Startup 365 : 3500 Fans
– Pinterest : Startup 365 : 10000 Followers
– Google + 1 : Startup 365 : 400 members
– LinkedIn : Startup 365 : 500 Followers
– Twitter partners : @ , @ , @startups_france , @startupness , @crowdfunding365 , @Business365_fr , @_SocialMedia365 , @Actubourse365 , @SEOnews365 , @Bi4me_business , @2Bentrepreneurs , @Webmarketing365 , @startupjobs365 , @startupnews365 , @startup_du_jour , etc… so … Startups USA !
Startups Australia on Startup 365 : Contact Startup 365 .