Startups Australia : Support your Startups !
News Startups Australia :
- #Blockchain ‘Satoshi Way’ Course to Prepare Crypto Developers in Ukraine
- TODO LISTO PARA UNA NUEVA EDICIÓN DEL BARCELONA MWC19
- Resumen: B2C2 lanza precios OTC en tiempo real con ejecución electrónica
- #Blockchain PR: trade.io Turns up the Heat With Massive Airdrop – Attractive Trading Competition
- #USA Flexciton is using AI to help factories optimise production lines
- B2C2 Launches Streaming OTC Pricing with Point-and-Click Execution
- Anticipation Builds as MWC19 Barcelona Approaches
- B2C2 lance son flux OTC en streaming avec exécution point-and-click
- SA startup RapidDeploy opens office in Austin, Texas to meet growing US demand
- #Blockchain Review: The Ledger Nano X Adds Bluetooth and a Fussy Mobile App
- Logitech Wins 10 GOOD DESIGN Awards
- HCL 2030 Ecosystem Platform to Explore Societal Implications of Emerging Technology at the World Economic Forum
- inRiver Expands Executive Bench and Growth Initiatives for 2019
- #Africa 10 startups chosen for #Africa4Future accelerator programme
- #Blockchain How US Government Shutdown Affects Bitcoin ETF Approval
- Komatsu First to Operate Autonomous Haulage System over Dedicated Private LTE Network
- #Africa Ivory Coast VoD startup StarNews Mobile quietly hits big numbers
- Being an A-grade student at school no sure sign of business success [Opinion]
- MetLife Announces Richard Nunn as New CEO for Australia
- More4Apps to Join the Cloud
- #Blockchain Regulations Have Ruined the Physical Bitcoin Industry
- QuintessenceLabs Attending World Economic Forum 2019 Annual Meeting
- #Blockchain Cryptocurrency GIFs: Animations That Capture the Mood of the Markets
- #USA The AI market is growing, but how quickly is tough to pin down
- #Blockchain Indonesian Unicorn Go-Jek Acquires Majority Stake in Filipino Crypto Wallet
Support your Startups ! Startups Australia : faced with the growing success of our website (thanks!), we are subjected to a huge demand of Startups wishing to be presented. In order for the greater number of startups to have the chance to be featured on Startup365, we created “Support your Startups”. The principle is very simple: the community “Startup 365” votes to elect Startups to be presented on our site. Everyone can vote for its favorite startup! Once a startup reaches 100 votes of support, it will be presented on our site ! Anyone can participate and vote for its favorite startup! 1 vote / day / person will be validated, and everyone can participate (without registration). So feel free to come back regularly to vote and involve all your fans! It is therefore not a contest between these startups: all the startups that will achieve the 100 votes of support will be presented (time limit to vote = 1 month). Startups are added regularly, so they do not started the votes at the same time… As soon as your startup has 100 votes of support, contact us so we can publish a full article presenting your startup !
Support your Startups : 100 votes = presentation on our website !
Offers : Promote your startup !
Offer for Startups Worldwide – 40€ : 1 article presenting your startup (article in english) + 1 week of Ads on the website (present on the right panel, on all website pages) + Bonus Advertising Social networks + Presentation in our Newsletter .
Offer for Startups Worldwide (+ French) – 100€ : 1 article presenting your startup (article in english + translated in French) + 1 week of Ads on the website (present on the right panel, on all website pages) + Bonus Advertising Social networks + Presentation in our Newsletter .
Offer Central Ads – 100€ : 1 week of central Ads on the website web (present on the Header, on all website pages) + 1 article presenting your startup (article in english) + Bonus Advertising Social networks + Presentation in our Newsletter .
Offer 500€ : 1 year publishing your Press Releases (max. 2 / month) + Bonus Advertising Social networks + Presentation in our Newsletter .
Bonus Social Networks : your company or your product will be broadcast to our entire community on Social Networks !
Startups Australia !
Startups Australia !
Startup 365 :
– Website : more than 8.000 visits /month
– Newsletter : more than 1000 members
– Twitter : Startup 365 : 19000 Followers
– Facebook : Startup 365 : 3500 Fans
– Pinterest : Startup 365 : 10000 Followers
– Google + 1 : Startup 365 : 400 members
– LinkedIn : Startup 365 : 500 Followers
– Twitter partners : @ , @ , @startups_france , @startupness , @crowdfunding365 , @Business365_fr , @_SocialMedia365 , @Actubourse365 , @SEOnews365 , @Bi4me_business , @2Bentrepreneurs , @Webmarketing365 , @startupjobs365 , @startupnews365 , @startup_du_jour , etc… so … Startups USA !
Startups Australia on Startup 365 : Contact Startup 365 .