Startups Australia : Support your Startups !
News Startups Australia :
- 3 Ways Embracing Automation and Technology Can Turbocharge Your Entrepreneurial Quest
- #Africa Indian healthcare taps the African market
- Global Electrical and Electronics Manufacturing Market Briefing 2017 – Research and Markets
- Global Communication And Energy Wire And Cable Market Briefing 2017 – Research and Markets
- Europe IT Services Market Report 2017 – Research and Markets
- 3 Things Business Owners Need to Know About BI
- 4 Ways To Best Manage Outsourced Projects
- #France [EMPLOI] Publicis Regicom, Drouot Digital, Clémentine : Les 3 offres d’emploi du jour
- To Create an SEO Strategy, You’ll Have to Be Patient
- #Asia Mobile training app raises $1.7m to gamify workplace education
- #France [INSIDERS] Les 6 infos Tech qu’il ne fallait pas manquer
- Global 3-D TSV Report 2017: Insight On Critical Issues And Market Analysis – Research and Markets
- #France [Exclu] A quelques jours de Vivatech, Les Echos s’offrent Netexplo
- Non-Volatile Memory Market by Type, End-User Industry, and Geography – Global Forecast to 2022: Lucrative Growth Opportunities in the Non-Volatile Memory Market – Research and Markets
- North America Machine Learning Chip Market 2016-2022 – Research and Markets
- YuppTV Bags Exclusive Digital Rights of ICC Champions Trophy 2017
- 9 Factory Tours That Are Better Than Amusement Parks
- 4 Golden Rules to Boost Blog-Post Engagement
- #USA Why Tom Kelley of IDEO is the ultimate disciple of ‘design thinking’
- Heroes First: Veteran Innovators and Entrepreneurs in America
- 6 Steps to Get Out of Debt and Stay Out of Debt
- #France #Impôts : TacoTax aide les retardataires à remplir leur déclaration de revenus
- Nigerian startup Tuteria wins Royal Academy of Engineering Africa Award
- ¿Un inversor corporativo o uno financiero?
- Vender directamente en Instagram
Support your Startups ! Startups Australia : faced with the growing success of our website (thanks!), we are subjected to a huge demand of Startups wishing to be presented. In order for the greater number of startups to have the chance to be featured on Startup365, we created “Support your Startups”. The principle is very simple: the community “Startup 365” votes to elect Startups to be presented on our site. Everyone can vote for its favorite startup! Once a startup reaches 100 votes of support, it will be presented on our site ! Anyone can participate and vote for its favorite startup! 1 vote / day / person will be validated, and everyone can participate (without registration). So feel free to come back regularly to vote and involve all your fans! It is therefore not a contest between these startups: all the startups that will achieve the 100 votes of support will be presented (time limit to vote = 1 month). Startups are added regularly, so they do not started the votes at the same time… As soon as your startup has 100 votes of support, contact us so we can publish a full article presenting your startup !
Support your Startups : 100 votes = presentation on our website !
Offers : Promote your startup !
Offer for Startups Worldwide – 40€ : 1 article presenting your startup (article in english) + 1 week of Ads on the website (present on the right panel, on all website pages) + Bonus Advertising Social networks + Presentation in our Newsletter .
Offer for Startups Worldwide (+ French) – 100€ : 1 article presenting your startup (article in english + translated in French) + 1 week of Ads on the website (present on the right panel, on all website pages) + Bonus Advertising Social networks + Presentation in our Newsletter .
Offer Central Ads – 100€ : 1 week of central Ads on the website web (present on the Header, on all website pages) + 1 article presenting your startup (article in english) + Bonus Advertising Social networks + Presentation in our Newsletter .
Offer 500€ : 1 year publishing your Press Releases (max. 2 / month) + Bonus Advertising Social networks + Presentation in our Newsletter .
Bonus Social Networks : your company or your product will be broadcast to our entire community on Social Networks !
Startups Australia !
Startups Australia !
Startup 365 :
– Website : more than 8.000 visits /month
– Newsletter : more than 1000 members
– Twitter : Startup 365 : 19000 Followers
– Facebook : Startup 365 : 3500 Fans
– Pinterest : Startup 365 : 10000 Followers
– Google + 1 : Startup 365 : 400 members
– LinkedIn : Startup 365 : 500 Followers
– Twitter partners : @ , @ , @startups_france , @startupness , @crowdfunding365 , @Business365_fr , @_SocialMedia365 , @Actubourse365 , @SEOnews365 , @Bi4me_business , @2Bentrepreneurs , @Webmarketing365 , @startupjobs365 , @startupnews365 , @startup_du_jour , etc… so … Startups USA !
Startups Australia on Startup 365 : Contact Startup 365 .