GrabRewards will feature four tiers: Platinum, Gold and Silver and Member
Frequent Grab passengers are in for a treat, the Southeast Asian ride-hailing giant is rolling out a loyalty rewards programme to thank them for their loyalty (and incentivise them to stay on Grab).
GrabRewards, which was beta-launched today, will be available to selected riders in Indonesia, Malaysia and Singapore. It will activate the service in Philippines, Thailand and Vietnam in the coming weeks.
Passengers in Singapore can earn points through three of Grab’s services including GrabShare, GrabCar and GrabTaxi. It will offer a tiered loyalty plan — Platinum, Gold, Silver and Member. During the beta launch, passengers will be placed into respective tiers based on their Grab travel history, which will take into account factors such as vehicle type and ride service, distance travelled and the total fare paid in the past six months.
For riders in the Platinum tier, they will be eligible for priority allocation where they will be given preference for their ride bookings. In addition, they will be to access a dedicated customer experience hotline number accessible within the app, which provides immediate assistance.
The reward points earned can be used towards discounted or free rides, passengers will also able to redeem them at a whole bunch of Grab’s partner merchants.
Here’s a complete list of partner merchants categorised by country:
- Indonesia: Agoda, Alfamart, Althea, Flexiroam, Fraser Hospitality, HappyFresh, KeSuperMarket,
Lippo Malls, Mall Alam Sutera, Trade Mall, Timezone, Tokopedia
- Singapore: Agoda, Althea, Flexiroam, Fraser Hospitality, HipVan, L’Oreal Kerastase, Reebonz,
- Malaysia: Agoda, Althea, Dah Makan, Flexiroam, Fraser Hospitality, ServisHero, Reebonz, Uniqlo
Philippines: Agoda, Althea, Flexiroam, Mrs. Fields, Skechers, Tokyo Tokyo
- Thailand: Agoda, Althea, Candy Crepe, Cartoon Network Amazone, Central.co.th, EZBuy, Flexiroam, FoodPanda, Fraser Hospitality, Momo Cafe at Courtyard by Marriott, Mystic Valley, ServisHero
- Vietnam: Agoda, Dreamfit, Family Medical Practice Vietnam, Flexiroam, Fraser Hospitality
“With our flagship passenger loyalty programme GrabRewards, we want to be the ride of choice for all of Southeast Asia. Whether you are using Grab rides for leisure or work in any of our 34 cities, GrabRewards applies to you with points earned for rides, and you can redeem Rewards from Grab or one of our more than 30 Reward Partners across the region,” said Cheryl Goh, Group Vice President of Marketing for Grab, in an official press statement.
The post Grab is launching a loyalty rewards programme for passengers to get discounted rides or merchant rewards appeared first on e27.
from e27 http://ift.tt/2h9Ijw9