Read on to find out how EC Connect can help you kickstart your business at Echelon Vietnam happening next week
Echelon Connect [EC Connect] is a regular structured networking feature of e27‘s Echelon conference series. Startups and Investors are pre-matched based on Funding Round, Vertical and Market Interest, and are set up – speed dating style – for elevator pitches to be delivered in an efficient manner.
For Startups: get the opportunity to not only improve your pitching skills, but also pitch directly to investors who are already keen to expand their portfolio in similar areas.
For Investors: whether local or regional, get the opportunity to meet up to 10-15 curated startups to get an in-depth look into a country’s market and/or a particular vertical. Brand your VC and be a thought leader in Vietnam.
There will be two stages to EC Connect:
- Early stage for those looking to invest or get seed funding
- Growth stage for companies seeking larger funding
*Exhibitors and TOP100 participants get priority access to EC Connect
Check out the list of investors participating in EC Connect:
- Ting Yan Leck, Director and Investment Manager, Tri5
- Algy Rowe, Director, Nullabor
- Justin Nguyen,Venture Investor, Monk’s Hill Ventures
- Lucy Luo, Investment Analyst, Monk’s Hill Ventures
- Saikit Ng, Venture Investment Executive, Captii VC
- Mary Mao, Investment Manager, Linear Venture
- Hang Do, Vice President, Seedcom
- Eddie Thai, Venture Partner, 500 Startups
- Eddy Lee, Founder & Managing Partner, Coffee VC
- Jeffrey Nah, General Partner, Extream Ventures
- Peter Huynh, Co-Founder, Qualgro VC
- Shuyin Tang, Principal, Unitus Impact
- Anh-Minh Do, Director of Communications, Vertex Ventures
- Dave Li, Investment Professional, Queen’s Road Capital
Echelon is headed to Vietnam on the 18th and 19th of November in Ho Chi Minh City. With only one week left to Echelon Vietnam, dont miss out on the opportunity to gain first-hand access to all the action in Vietnam. Grab your tickets today.
The post Network with the region’s savviest investors at Echelon Vietnam appeared first on e27.
from e27 http://e27.co/network-with-these-investors-and-kickstart-your-business-with-echelon-connect-20161110/