Our new app and Structured Networking initiative will help you make all the right connections. Here’s how…
As organisers of Echelon for over six years, we know the importance of networking and making valuable and long-lasting connections.
We also know very well that the thought of approaching a stranger can be daunting and we want every event to be of value to you, at the end of the day. We want to take the pressure of meeting your next investor or your next business partner off your shoulders and place it on ourselves.
From the list of attendees at Echelon Thailand 2015 so far, we can confirm that delegates from 500 Startups, dtac Accelerate, Gobi Partners, Google, Gree Ventures, Line, Tata Communications, Sequoia and Angelvest will be in attendance. All people you definitely want to meet.
At Echelon Thailand, we do not believe in taking chances and have come up with two more ways for you to network effectively and give you plenty of opportunities.
The Echelon Thailand app
With the app only for attendees you can:
- Connect and network with other attendees through an in-app messaging platform based on interests, professional titles and arrange meetings with them on a one-to-one basis.
- Easy access to the event’s main agenda, workshop and speakers at your fingertips.
- Keep up to date with the latest announcements from the organisers as well as sponsors and key influencers.
- Refer to a handy list of investors who are on site to target exactly who you want.
- Information on the exhibiting startups and sponsors and details of the booths they are located at.
- A one-stop social interaction platform where attendees can update their activity statuses and share them as well as char with other attendees.
- Move around easily at the event venue through the integrated interactive map of the arena.
Echelon Thailand 2015 will play host to not one but three sessions of structured networking throughout the two-day conference.
Structured Networking is time set aside and inserted into the agenda for the sole purpose of giving startups and investors quality time with each other through a process of curation, structure and understanding of a participant’s business objectives.
There are more overseas than domestic investors on the list, as well as those who are not participating in panels and fireside chats during the conference, so make full use of this rare opportunity at Echelon Thailand. You may get one-on-one time with investors and corporates like:
1. Charles Rim, Venture Partner, DFJ Athena
2. Dirk van Quaquebeke, Partner, BEENEXT
3. Araya Hutasuwan, Vice President, Ardent Capital
4. Koichi Saito, General Partner, KK Fund
5. Heang Chhor, Partner, Qualgro
6. Matthew G Badalucco, Vice President, Catcha Group
7. Harry Wang, Partner, Linear VC
8. Thanachat Tangsriwong, Investment Manger, CyberAgent Ventures
9. Tawan Boonyawat, Principal, InVent
10. Takashi Sano, Regional Manager, Global Brain
1. Norasit (Nate) Sitivechvichit, Executive Director of Digital Business, Dentsu Media
2. Bart Bellers, Senior Advisor, Corporate Strategy, Asia Pacific, Amadeus
3. Nopparat Yokubon, Mobile App Developer Sales Lead, SEA/AUNZ, Google
4. Chartchai Sundharagiati, First Senior Vice President, Kasikornbank
5. Andrew Kvalseth, Head of Strategy & Innovation Division, dtac Accelerate
So download the app now and double up your chances of striking big at the event.
Echelon Thailand 2015 runs on November 26 and 27, from 830 AM to 530 PM with an exclusive after-party that runs till late. The event will be hosted at Bangkok International Trade & Exhibition Centre (BITEC). Tickets are available for purchase online. Exclusive to e27 readers, use promo code e27Subscriber to enjoy awesome savings.
The post Networking will be super smooth at Echelon Thailand. We promise! appeared first on e27.
from e27 http://ift.tt/211rLro