Unless your name is Grumpy Cat, advertising online is difficult; but content is king and Mariel Argonza explains how to do content marketing
Below are some show notes, links to the sources and subjects we covered in the podcast.
- e27 article with 6 simple steps to get started on content marketing.
- “The problem with content marketing” by Cal Wong.
- Here is a list of brands cited as doing a fantastic job with content marketing.
- An amazing example of content marketing via the University of California.
- GE was cited as being excellent at content marketing; the brand includes video in campaigns.
- Amazon.com link to Joe Pulizzi’s book Content Inc.: How Entrepreneurs Use Content to Build Massive Audiences and Create Radically Successful Businesses.
- The Facebook link to the SPH Plug & Play social media campaign mentioned in the podcast.
Echelon Indonesia returns to Jakarta this April! Save over 35% off your tickets with promo code Empower10 exclusive to e27 readers only! Tickets available here.
The post [Podcast] Content Marketing for Dummies with Mariel Argonza appeared first on e27.
from e27 http://ift.tt/1OvUdev