Business Insider is looking for a talented content producer to join BI Studios, our branded content team.
BI Studios works with marketers to produce sponsored content — posts, videos, infographics, slideshows, and more — as part of their native advertising campaigns. Our goal at all times is to create dynamic and engaging content that adheres to BI’s signature voice, approach, and style while aligning with an advertiser’s key messaging and goals.
We’re looking to hire a versatile strategist and writer who can tackle a wide array of subjects. If you’re comfortable in a fast-paced environment; love coming up with smart and creative ideas; and can make any topic fun, accessible, and easy to understand, this position is for you.
In this role, you’ll collaborate with clients, BI Studios, and other teams on the conception and production of global advertising campaigns. You’ll be involved in the creative process from beginning to end: researching, brainstorming, formulating content strategy, and writing and producing content that resonates with the Business Insider readership and beyond. You’ll be tasked with envisioning the right ideas for the right clients, and recognizing which creative digital executions — enhanced articles, interactive infographics, video series — are right for which projects.
Our dream candidate is a top-notch writer and ideas person with a strong work ethic and a digital sensibility. This person has experience either as a writer/editor at a digital publication or a copywriter/strategist at a creative or marketing agency, and is excited about the opportunities and challenges in the growing field of branded content. This person will report to our head of content in New York but will be based in our London office. So this is a terrific position for a self-starter who will be instrumental in establishing a UK presence for our growing BI Studios team.
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Talent for researching, brainstorming, and organizing and presenting ideas to others
- Familiarity with and enthusiasm for Business Insider’s content, style, and goals
- Interest in a wide range of subject areas and the ability to adapt to almost any topic
- Ability to handle multiple deadlines at once
- Familiarity with all types of digital storytelling tools and formats
- Experience with content management systems, SEO, Photoshop
- Prior content marketing experience a plus
- 3+ years professional writing/editing experience at a digital publication or creative agency
Interested candidates should apply directly and include a résumé, qualifications, and clips. Resumes submitted without work examples will not be considered. Thank you in advance.
from Business Insider http://ift.tt/1Qfsq3n