Harrison Ford has officially seen “Star Wars: The Force Awakens” and he gives it a thumbs up.
“It’s a wonderful movie, it’s got great production values,” Ford revealed on “Good Morning America” without giving much away. “It’s a real big movie, and I was delighted to see it.”
The 73-year-old actor said it was great to see the film back up on the big screen, and that “a really great script” helped convince him to reprise his iconic role of Han Solo.
Ford is among a handful of people who have reportedly seen the movie so far.
Director J.J. Abrams previously showed a first cut of the film awhile back to Disney CEO Bob Iger and executives including Alan Horn and Alan Bergman, an experience Abrams called “horrifying.”
Actress Daisy Ridley claims that Steven Spielberg has seen the movie three times.
One person who has yet to see it is creator George Lucas.
He’s okay with that at the moment.
While Lucas has said he’ll look forward to finally being a spectator to a new “Star Wars” film, he told the Washington Post any viewing with Disney, to whom he sold his company Lucasfilm in 2012, would feel like attending an “awkward” wedding.
We only have to wait a few more weeks to know just how great and wonderful “The Force Awakens” is, too.
The film will be released December 18.
Watch the clip of Harrison Ford on “GMA” below:
from Business Insider http://ift.tt/1TttfWi