#USA A man’s hoverboard exploded in flames while he was riding it, he says

//

Hoverboard-fire

Feed-twFeed-fb

An Alabama man is claiming that his hoverboard spontaneously combusted while he was riding the two-wheeled scooter, a situation that is unfortunately not an isolated incident

Timothy Cade from Gulf Shores, Ala. claims that the hoverboard he owned for just three days “exploded” just a few moments after he started riding it on Friday.

“I came outside turned it on, came down the sidewalk not even a 100 feet, and it exploded,” Cade told local news outlet WKRG

After the initial explosion, Cade grabbed his phone and started filming. A few moments later, after hitting the hoverboard with baking soda, the battery pack appears to explode and is then ejected from the scooter Read more…

More about Viral Videos, Startups, Tech, Videos, and Conversations

from Startups http://ift.tt/1IBv3Gy

Ce contenu a été publié dans #USA par Startup365. Mettez-le en favori avec son permalien.

A propos Startup365

Chaque jour nous vous présenterons une nouvelle Startup française ! Notre pays regorge de talents et d'entrepreneurs brillants ! Alors partons à la découverte des meilleures startup françaises ! Certaines d'entre elles sont dans une étape essentielle dans la vie d'une startup : la recherche de financement, notamment par le financement participatif (ou crowdfunding en anglais). Alors participez à cette grande aventure en leur faisant une petite donation ! Les startups françaises ont besoin de vous !